Referring a friend to Knoxville, TN periodontist and implant dentist Dr. Robert Cain just got more rewarding.
Knoxville, TN East Tennessee Periodontics provides personalized and comprehensive dental care for patients looking to maintain and restore the health to their teeth and gums. We offer full-service dental implants and innovative periodontal therapy for the treatment of gum disease. We love seeing the members of our community smile, and in an effort to encourage more smiles we have started a Charitable Giving Referal Program. When existing patients refer a new patient we comp their first exam cost in exchange for a $50 dollar donation to one of our charities of choice.
Spread the word about East Tennessee Periodontics and spread smiles throughout your community.
Charitable Giving Referal Program
How it works:
- Existing patients refer a new patient to Today’s Dentistry.
- The new patient brings a $50 check (or more if they wish) made out to the charity of their choosing from our provided list. This $50 is in lieu of the standard $250 dollar value of a comprehensive exam and x-ray. Patients will receive the same personalized treatment and thorough dental check-up.
- Checks are bundled and donated each month to the assigned charity.
- The patient receives acknowledgment of their charitable donation, as well as a tax credit.
Cain Charity Give Back Affiliates:
- Young Williams Animal Center
- CASA: Court Appointed Special Advocates
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- Pat Sumitt Alzheimer’s Foundation
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Mission of Hope
- Knox Area Rescue Ministries
Request Your Consultation
If you are a new patient referred to us by a family member or friend, be sure to let us know when you call or request an appointment online. Your $50 goes further at East Tennessee Periodontics, LLC. You will receive a personalized and comprehensive dental health exam and new patient x-ray (a $250 value) and you can leave our office feeling good about your smile, and your charitable contribution.